Coaching & Wellness Consultation
In Psalms 139, the Bible tells us that we were created wonderfully complex and that God’s worksmanship is marvelous. I think we all can agree with those statements! At Soul Fitness, we believe that Whole Body Wellness is about the whole self- body, mind and spirit, and the habits and routines that make all three THRIVE.
We want to walk through the journey of self discovery with you to determine what makes you- as an individual- feel your absolute best. Whether it’s a few small steps and health tips that set you on your way, or more in-depth one-on-one consultation, we’ve got something for everybody. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your one-on-one consultation.
So, let your journey begin…
Here's some homework:
- Getting to know yourself better, not just the aches and pains, but also the peaks and triumphs.
- Ask yourself if you’re choosing joy & choosing a vibrant thriving life, or if you’re choosing fear that’s packaged to look like good habits or the perfect, “best” way to eat and exercise.
- Put aside fixations with your clothes size and appearance and start feeling more and being more present in your body.
- Start to see yourself as God sees you (as a cherished work of art, as His chosen one, as His beloved daughter, as perfectly made) and start using scripture to affirm and believe those thoughts instead of the lies of insecurity that the devil sells.
- You’re stronger when you team up with your spirit, soul and body, and feel more, than when you try to rule over these elements with your mind. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7